Re: Structured debbugs list per project

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Structured debbugs list per project
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 18:10:37 +0200

Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org> writes:

Hi Stephen,

>>> ;;   M-x debbugs-gnu-package
>>>
>>> ;; Per default it shows the bugs for package "emacs", but with a
>>> ;; prefix given to the command, different package names can be
>>> ;; specified (comma-separated).
>
> I prefer the default to prompt for a package; I mostly want to look at
> ada-mode bugs, not emacs. Or

See (info "(debbugs-ug) Retrieving Bugs"):

 -- Command: debbugs-gnu-package &optional packages

     This command shows all bugs for a given list of PACKAGES, sorted
     by severity and whether already resolved.  It is
     'debbugs-gnu-default-packages' per default.

> For ada-mode, debbugs-gnu-package only shows the one Normal outstanding
> bug; it does not show the Minor outstanding bug (see
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=ada-mode)

For me, it shows both bugs:

(debbugs-gnu-package '("ada-mode"))

GNU bug reports: package(s) ada-mode

Normal bugs - outstanding:

43742 normal,ada Colton Lewis       Unable to compile ada-mode

Minor bugs - outstanding:

33744 minor,ada- Ludovic Brenta     26.1; ada-mode 6.0.0 indentation of
operators starting a line in a multi-line expression

Best regards, Michael.