Re: macOS metal rendering engine in mac port

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: macOS metal rendering engine in mac port
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 12:01:47 +0200

Aaron Jensen <aaronjensen@gmail.com> writes:

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 5:42 PM Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org> wrote:

FYI I've pushed the relevant bits of the surface-stuff branch to master as 246e107d73.

Hi Alan, It's infrequent, but I've seen a number of rendering artifacts in 28 in the last month or so. Typically it is a line of group of lines […]

+1 I see these rendering bugs about once a week.

R+
--
"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." -- Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> Studenohorská 25 84103 Bratislava Slovakia [he/him]