GnuTLS server support?

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: GnuTLS server support?
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 08:40:06 +0000

It seems that currently Emacs can act as a TLS client,
not a server.
This makes it impossible to have secure connection between Emacsen.

Anyone have an idea how much effort will make it works?

Or alternatively, I could outsource it to external gnutls-serv.
It feels going backward in time though, to my understanding
that is the obsolete implementation strategy
Emacs used to use (using gnutls-cli though).
Do you now recommend against such strategy?

Best,
Qiantan