Re: [ELPA] Want to submit two packages "ilist" and "blist"

From: Durand
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Want to submit two packages "ilist" and "blist"
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 08:39:57 +0800

While I prefer to list bookmarks by BList, I think that the default
bookmark list is more compact if the list of bookmarks is not long, so
maybe some users prefer that list.  If we add BList to bookmark.el
then perhaps there should be an option for the user to choose which
display to use.

Also, I regard the difference between blist and bookmark-bmenu-list as
similar to that between ibuffer and buffer-menu.  So it seems to me to
be natural to offer blist as a separate command from
bookmark-bmenu-list.

--
Durand