Re: ELPA: New package: nano-theme

From: Nicolas P. Rougier (inria)
Subject: Re: ELPA: New package: nano-theme
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 12:05:01 +0200

I see nano-theme was added despite still providing functions for themes, instead of using customize (and a few other points I raised). Have I missed an explanation as to why this decision was made? Did it turn out to not be possible? It seems regrettable to provide a theme on ELPA that evades the conventional theme infrastructure, especially considering that ELPA currently doesn't provide that many themes to begin with.

I cannot speak for decision but I intend to address all your comments for next version (next week most probably).

Nicolas