Re: Draw and Scribble Notes in GNU Emacs (Schematics)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: Draw and Scribble Notes in GNU Emacs (Schematics)
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 08:42:24 +0200

>>> "RS" == Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>> That implementation of yours, as nice as it is, is a different beast
>> then. I think it is worth to clarify that.

> Can you describe the job it actually does?

I think the author is more qualified to tell you, but from what I have
seen, it works on any device in which the mouse or passive pen does the
«writing».

However to get a decent writing experience (and we are talking about
«note taking» here) works, currently, only with a device that operates a
Bluetooth based pen. The main reason is that allows you to rest your
palm on the screen.

So in fact any device with such a feature would give a more or
less satisfactory handwriting experience (it is more complicated, but
resting the palm on the screen is a necessary condition for
handwriting), but currently only Bluetooth based devices have this
feature.