Re: [RFC] MIME attachments for comint

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [RFC] MIME attachments for comint
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 12:20:23 -0400

> In due time, I would like to submit the following as an ELPA package.
> For now, I'm writing to see if anyone would like to test or give
> feedback.

Regarding GNU ELPA.  We can add it "any time" you want, so just let me
know when you want to do that.  Also, we can add it right away, the
"Version: 0" will prevent making an actual release tarball but it will
still make it available in GNU-devel.

You'll have to change the copyright notice on the third line of the
file, of course.

        Stefan