Remove icomplete workaround

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: Remove icomplete workaround
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:49:23 -0400

Originally added because of: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38024

The reason this fixed things was not captured and I can not reproduce
the bug with the fix disabled on master.

This workaround has been copied to other libraries without clear
understanding of why it existed in the first place and it caused a
problem: https://github.com/minad/vertico/issues/115#issuecomment-947330581

Would it be possible to remove it? I'm ccing the original reporter and
fixer in case they are able to shed more light on this or test without
the fix to see if they can reproduce it.

I've attached a patch if we are good to remove it.

Thanks,

Aaron