Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 03:24:41 +0100

> Much better.  Perhaps put "closure" as "(closure)" or "[closure]" or
> something to make it clear that this is not a command named "closure"?
> Or perhaps "<closure>"?

Yes...  Hm...  I think we're outputting these things in other contexts,
too?  But right now I'm blanking of which.  [closure] looks OK to me.

> Is the line necessary at all?  I think one line of spacing is okay
> instead.

I tried with or without -- with a line, we can make the spacing shorter.
Have a look at the trunk now and see what you think.  (I'm not married
to the line, but I tried with a blank space instead, and it didn't look
as clear to me.)

> We could experiment with either bold or a different color for "key" and
> "binding" and different combination of blank space/no blank space and
> line/no line.

Yup.

> (Can we please capitalize "Key" and "Binding" while we're at it?)

Yeah, that is pretty unusual for Emacs to not capitalise those things.
I'll change it.