Re: Entering emojis

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: Entering emojis
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 20:47:57 +0100

Lars,

I just saw your direct message and have indeed not seen this thread
before.  Seems I still don't know how to do email...

This thread is very much in line with what I have been doing the last
weeks.  The plan was to:

1. Take care of all the longstanding task not related to transient.el
2. Address longstanding issues in transient.el
3. Add new transient features I wanted to implement for a long time
4. Add new (slightly less important) transient features people are
   asking for

But a lot of new feature and support requests related to transient.el
are coming in right now, so I ended up working that list from the back,
while trying to throw in a few of the important changes/fixes along the
way. :P    <--- I would like another transient for ascii smileys too.

I have now skimmed the messages in this thread that contain the string
"transient" and am going to reply soon, though probably not until
tomorrow evening.

     Cheers,
     Jonas