Re:

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 07:36:49 +0100

Hi,

I finally jumped into the cold water yesterday and migrated to Big Sur. I'm not using HomeBrew but rather Rudix (looki for it in github) to Produce packages with the libraries I need (gnutls and a couple more). I compile emacs directly, create the app, use macholib to install all the frameworks in the package and codesign it (self-signed, no developer key).

Additionally, I'm on emacs-28 right now and can report that the App I had on Catalina has survived the migration and is running quite well on Big Sur. I'm planning to compile emacs-28 in my next free slot on a Catalina box and see if I can install in on Big Sur. Will report then.

Best, /PA
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler