Re: emacs-28 7343b0d: ; * etc/NEWS: Native compilation is more picky abo

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: emacs-28 7343b0d: ; * etc/NEWS: Native compilation is more picky about missing dependencies.
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 12:49:37 -0400

> branch: emacs-28
> commit 7343b0d0e4a1e665f99ea4473c1a4e4a13081e96

> +Note that JIT native compilation is done in a fresh session of Emacs
> +that is run in a subprocess, so it can legitimately report some
> +warnings and errors that aren't uncovered by byte-compilation.  We
> +recommend examining any such warnings before you decide they are
> +false.

I would have hoped that it's well understood that byte compilation must
be done in a separate Emacs process to be reliable, so that any previous
definitions don't pollute the environment. This is not specific to native
compilation.

If this NEWS entry means nothing deeper than that, I find it a bit
misleading.