Re: xwidget-webkit-browse-url run error (newest xwidget code).

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: xwidget-webkit-browse-url run error (newest xwidget code).
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 19:37:56 +0800

tumashu  <tumashu@163.com> writes:

> 1. http://cn.bing.com/search?q=emacs
> 2. https://www.baidu.com/s?ie=utf-8&f=8&rsv_bp=1&rsv_idx=1&tn=baidu&wd=emacs
>
> and I can not click most search results links

Thanks.  The links in those pages work here, but this stuff tends to
vary a great deal depending on the version and configuration of
WebKitGTK being used, so I suspect some kind of behind-the-scenes
filtering of the type that WebKit likes to do by default.

Can you tell me if these links open on your system with another
WebKitGTK based browser such as Epiphany?  (In Epiphany, also verify
that Settings -> General -> Block Popup Windows is enabled before
performing this test, as this is the default setting of a
WebKitWebView.)