Any new method to deal with Emacs Fonts settings puzzles nearly every Ch

From: tumashu
Subject: Any new method to deal with Emacs Fonts settings puzzles nearly every Chinese emacser?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:36:11 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone:

   (1)    How to let A Chinese char width = 2 * Ascii char width is an eternal
topic for Chinese new emacser.

it let all Chinese new users and many old users puzzle a lot, that is the
reason my cnfonts package (a Chinese fonts setup utils) get >600 github star.
recent day, we talk about Emacs fonts, so I want to know, is it possible
provide a feature in emacs core to solve this problem?
The way cnfonts provide just a hack way I think.
https://github.com/tumashu/cnfonts

The two question is that: How to force set min line-width to a value?  Chinese
emaser use will use two fonts generally, a Ascii fonts and A Chinese fonts.
Two fonts will use different height to let 1 Chinese Char width = 2 * Ascii
char width,  but this set will get other problem:

     (2)                     Chinese char Height > Ascii char height,

The results is that head-line, mode-line and minibuffer's height will shark
(change frequently depend Chinese char exist or not).
it looks very very ugly.

These two questions make Chinese Emacs new users feel that Emacs is
particularly low !!!

Thanks!