Re: SVG hack for display engine

From: Anand Tamariya
Subject: Re: SVG hack for display engine
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 08:18:31 +0530

I'm curious. I can't see any functionality in librsvg for loading an
SVG DOM directly without doing a round-trip into a string. Am I
missing something?
Good point. I hope the following will perform better.
RsvgHandle *
rsvg_handle_new_from_stream_sync (GInputStream *input_stream,
                                  GFile *base_file,
                                  RsvgHandleFlags flags,
                                  GCancellable *cancellable,
                                  GError **error);