Re: Emacs Mac port

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Emacs Mac port
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 21:33:35 +0800

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <mituharu@math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp> writes:

> The first update of the Mac port based on Emacs 27.2 is now available
> from

Hello, Yamamoto.

I recently implemented support for pixel deltas in wheel events on X,
and I've been trying to implement pixel scrolling support based on that.

I haven't been able to write or find any Lisp code for that which runs
faster than the code in mac-term.el, but AFAIU it hasn't undergone
copyright assignment and can't be included in Emacs.

Would you be interested in contributing that code to Emacs proper?

Thanks!