Re: `M-x yank-media'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: `M-x yank-media'
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:45:07 +0100

Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org> writes:

> Done. Let me know if it's not doing the right thing, I'm not confident
> I understood how this is supposed to work.

I've now tried it on my Apple laptop, and it seems to work perfectly.
🤗

(I tried yanking images from Firefox and Safari into a Message buffer.)

Now we only need support on the Windows side, and we'll have coverage
from the three major platforms.

Hm...  that reminds me -- I haven't tested this on Wayland.  My guess is
that it won't work there, but that's an uninformed guess.