Re: master c6dd8dd: * lisp/emacs-lisp/macroexp.el: Improve last change

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master c6dd8dd: * lisp/emacs-lisp/macroexp.el: Improve last change
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 13:31:47 +0100

writes:
>     * lisp/emacs-lisp/macroexp.el: Improve last change
>
>     Don't burp when `byte-compile-warning-enabled-p` is not yet defined.
>     And use the call that we had already instead of adding a new one.

This (or something else recently) seems to lead to a failure in

Test comp-tests-45603-1 backtrace:

with nativecomp.  I'm guessing it has something to do with this commit
because it mumbles something about

#<subr byte-compile-warning-enabled-p>

but it's a bit hard to understand what the real error is.