Re: autoloads load file is wrong in Emacs 28 when using symlink

From: Jiacai Liu
Subject: Re: autoloads load file is wrong in Emacs 28 when using symlink
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 21:36:47 +0800

Hi,

It has been some time since I file this issue, it seems somebody else also have this issue[1].

After some debugging, I find find-file-visit-truename must be nil inside autoload-find-generated-file in order to get the correct path.

I haven't found which commit introduce this issue, the last commit here is from larsmagne

- https://github.com/emacs-mirror/emacs/commit/6f36b67e4146ef4610916b7903fd292e1308daf5#diff-92d5169948d378056770f5d1da4c8a70bd4fff0e9d92fe87fa21dd2a8303c13f

Maybe he can share some ideas about this issue.

[1] https://github.com/raxod502/straight.el/issues/701