Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 09:40:55 +0100

After futzing around with the bug tracker, I think that it's going to be
pretty annoying to work with in its current state.  See:

  https://todo.sr.ht/~emacs/emacs/1

The main problem is that the email integration is lacking.  The mails it
sends out are unreadable, and when you send mails to it, they'll usually
end up being unreadable on the web interface.

It sounds like fixing this on the er todo list, but is not a priority.
So I don't think moving to it is an option at this time.

But working on importing debbugs into it would be useful anyway (if they
ever fix the mail stuff).