Re: Fixing precision scrolling in terminal buffers

From: Phil Sainty
Subject: Re: Fixing precision scrolling in terminal buffers
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 22:48:24 +1300

On 2021-12-27 22:14, Po Lu wrote:
The manual you want is the Lisp reference manual for Emacs 29

Ah, ok.  I don't know anything about these changes, then.

I'll just say that the intention of the term.el code is certainly
to allow the user to move point around with the mouse, so if this
is the best fix when precision scrolling is used, then I'm in
favour of it.

(I do still wonder whether the set of mouse event predicates could
be improved, though.)

-Phil