Misleading messages about new versions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Misleading messages about new versions
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:57:57 -0500

I just got the message below.  I suspect it announces the release
of a new version, but the wording gives that so much importance
that it is more befitting a new package than a new version.

If it said

  There is a new version of Soap-Client, version 3.1.3
  in GNU ELPA.

it would avoid giving the wrong impression.