Re: Feature Request: Help: Display Relevant Bits First?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Feature Request: Help: Display Relevant Bits First?
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 10:13:53 -0700

Awesome, Thanks!

And speaking of the boiler-plate, I have always found  the sense in
which -1 vs 1 is used in all the minor-mode toggle functions, where
nil actually turns it  on --that usage is too late to change. But
could we perhaps alleviate the pain by adding two special values 'on
and 'off so that
(font-lock-mode 'on) turns it on and (font-lock-mode 'offf) turns it
off?

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮