RE: SES case insensitive ses-jump git-pushed

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: SES case insensitive ses-jump git-pushed
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 11:46:46 +0000

To be fully honest, if I M-x ert-run-tests-interactively a second time,
then I get this:

--------8<-----------8<-----------8<-----------8<-----------8<-------
Selector: t
Passed:  11
Failed:  2 (2 unexpected)
Skipped: 0
Total:   13/13

Started at:   2022-04-05 13:44:31+0200
Finished.
Finished at:  2022-04-05 13:44:31+0200

..........FF.

F ses-tests-renamed-cell-after-setting
    Check that setting A1 to 1 and A2 to (1+ A1), and then
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (eq
(bound-and-true-p A2)
2))
      :form
      (eq *error* 2)
      :value nil))

F ses-tests-renamed-cells-row-insertion
    Check that setting A1 to 1 and A2 to (1+ A1), and then renaming A1 to ‘ses--foo’ and A2 to ‘ses--bar’ jumping
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (eq ses--bar 2))
      :form
      (eq *error* 2)
      :value nil))

It seems that the new tests are maybe not to blame, but that my existing
tests were wrong, as if there is some border effect remaining after the
tests have run, and spoiling a new test run.

  V.