New ELPA package: transient-cycles

From: Sean Whitton
Subject: New ELPA package: transient-cycles
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 17:25:25 -0700

Hello,

I would like to add my package transient-cycles to GNU ELPA:
<https://git.spwhitton.name/dotfiles/tree/.emacs.d/site-lisp/transient-cycles.el>.

The package does not have a git repository of its own.  For several
reasons I would prefer to keep it that way, and manually sync new
versions to elpa.git.  So I believe what I need to do to elpa.git is add
the line

     ("transient-cycles"    :url nil)

to elpa-packages, and push a new branch externals/transient-cycles
containing the single file transient-cycles.el.  And then the scripts
should be able to extract the commentary and changelog.  Is that right?

Here is the beginning of the package description:

--
Sean Whitton