Re: Redisplay issues with 'space' display properties on overlays

From: dalanicolai
Subject: Re: Redisplay issues with 'space' display properties on overlays
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 20:32:52 +0200

Or actually simpler, for the first question, with pdf-tools installed,
- first load pdf-scroll.el (after first setting the path to papyrus.el at the beginning
of the file)
- open some pdf and scroll down/up a few pages
- now split the buffer (the page in the second window does not display)
- then do `M-: (print "test"), and 'hide' the echo area by pressing `esc`
Now the page will display.

So my question is, which 'action' is responsible for getting that page displayed
(I guess it is just the vscroll does not get set, because when splitting the window
immediately after opening, without scrolling, then the page in the other window
does get displayed).