[ELPA] Add 'cursory' and 'tmr' packages?

From: Protesilaos Stavrou
Subject: [ELPA] Add 'cursory' and 'tmr' packages?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:31:40 +0300

Hello everyone,

I have two small packages that I would like to offer to GNU ELPA.  See
attached patches.  What they do, in brief:

* cursory :: Lets the user specify presets of cursor configuration, such
  as 'cursor-type' and 'blink-cursor-delay', and switch between them on
  demand.  An example use-case is when one likes to use a block cursor
  with a relatively fast blink rate for day-to-day editing and a bar
  cursor with a slower blink rate while reading.

  <https://git.sr.ht/~protesilaos/cursory>

* tmr :: A set of utilities to set a timer which plays an alarm and
  sends a desktop notification once it elapses.  Timers are set with the
  'tmr' command, which prompts for a unit of time: something like "5" or
  "5m" is read as "5 minutes", while other valid formats include "5s"
  (seconds) and "5h" (hours).  A timer can have an arbitrary description
  associated with it such as "Bake bread".  This is requested when 'tmr'
  is invoked with a prefix argument.  Timers can be cancelled with
  another command: it prompts for completion if there are multiple
  timers else operates on the current one.

  <https://git.sr.ht/~protesilaos/tmr>

Any suggestions or objections?  If not, I will push the changes to
elpa.git.  Thank you!

All the best,
Protesilaos (or simply "Prot")

--