Re: master 7df302d285 2/2: Remove some XEmacs compat code from pascal.el

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: master 7df302d285 2/2: Remove some XEmacs compat code from pascal.el
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:29:39 +0200

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Did someone test to make sure that pascal.el doesn't otherwise work with
> XEmacs (and its sibling SXEmacs) anymore?

No, I don't think we care about that.  We have been routinely removing
such compat code all over the place for several years now.

IMHO, any XEmacs/SXEmacs users out there should consider using Emacs instead.

See also:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-10/msg01211.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-10/msg01294.html