[ELPA] New package: topspace

From: Trevor Pogue
Subject: [ELPA] New package: topspace
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:44:42 -0400

TopSpace: Scroll down & recenter top lines / get upper margins/padding.

TopSpace allows you to scroll down and recenter top lines
by automatically drawing an upper margin/padding above the top line
as you scroll down or recenter top text.

Features:

- Easier on the eyes: Recenter or scroll down top text to a more
  comfortable eye level for reading, especially when in full-screen
  or on a large monitor.

- Easy to use: No new keybindings are required, keep using all
  your previous scrolling & recentering commands, except now you
  can also scroll above the top lines.  It also integrates
  seamlessly with modes like `centered-cursor-mode' (without
  depending on them) to keep the cursor centered all the way
  to the top line.

GitHub repository: https://github.com/trevorpogue/topspace

Paperwork: I still have to sign the FSF paperwork, could someone kindly send me the assignment form & instructions? I live in Canada FYI.

Thank you,
Trevor Pogue