Re: Why BBDB package manual is empty?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Why BBDB package manual is empty?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 03:58:01 +0200

Roland Winkler <winkler@gnu.org> writes:

> I am with you, though sometimes I wish my days had 48h instead
> of 24h.

The most important thing now, in my eyes, is to remove this sentence in
the header of bbdb.el:

  ;; See the BBDB info manual for documentation.

The info manual could also say something like "this is to be written,
there is not official manual (yet) because of copyright stuff, sorry" or
so.

Dunno if a link to "what people can find in the internet anyway" is
allowed.

Michael.