Useful Or spurious: New byte-compiler warnings

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Useful Or spurious: New byte-compiler warnings
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 08:37:55 -0700

I recently started getting warnings of the form:

emacspeak-speak.el:2267:2: Warning: docstring has wrong usage of
unescaped single quotes (use \= or different quoting)

Is this truly useful -- or is it spurious and therefore an annoyance
-- I just can tell.

All I can say is that this warning shows up on code that has been
working correctly for a long time.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮