battery.el: Add option to play a sound when battery hits critical?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: battery.el: Add option to play a sound when battery hits critical?
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 08:42:48 -0700

Subject line almost says it all:

battery.el can change the face used to display battery status in the
modeline.

Could we also have a defcustom that makes an auditory alert that is
configurable when it transitions from normal to low and low to
critical?

I could do this in emacspeak with an advice, but it might be a more
generally useful feature

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮