Re: Tree-sitter integration on feature/tree-sitter

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter integration on feature/tree-sitter
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 10:00:04 +0800

Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> writes:

> I’ve just finished with Real Life and got back to tree-sitter. I’ll reply to
> individual messages separately, but here is a summary of all the latest
> changes pushed to feature/tree-sitter

Would it be possible to expose ts_record_change to Elisp?

I am asking in the interest of Org mode parser that is also parsing the
buffer AST and tracks buffer modifications.

The built-in after-change-functions are not reliable because they can be
(and often are) easily suppressed by with-silent-modifications macro.
See bug#46982 and bug#51766.

Best,
Ihor