No, not solved (was: undo-auto--undoable-change infloop)

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: No, not solved (was: undo-auto--undoable-change infloop)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:40:11 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Any reason why you didn't use temporary buffers for that?  AFAIR, undo
> is disabled there automatically.

I actually do, I use buffers from evaluating

(list (generate-new-buffer " *El-Search Work Buffer A*" t)
      (generate-new-buffer " *El-Search Work Buffer B*" t))

But the problem is back.  After I had checked that `buffer-undo-list'
had been t all the time and my change could not have had an effect at
all, the problem instantly reappeared out of nothing.  I did not change
anything!  This is really mysterious and very frustrating.  I have
wasted hours now for this stuff and do not know a bit more than when it
started.

Michael.