Re: undo-auto--undoable-change infloop

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: undo-auto--undoable-change infloop
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 06:05:46 +0200

> This is very curious indeed!
> AFAIK there should not be `eq` elements in that list.

I found something in a different place of my code.  That code uses
`timer-activate', but `timer-activate' doesn't check whether the timer
is already in the timer list, and that caused the duplicates I think.  I
didn't expect it to not check that.  Maybe that's the whole story
already.

Thanks for your help,

Michael.