Re: Prefix argument to emoji-recent etc.?

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: Prefix argument to emoji-recent etc.?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 12:28:57 +0200

>> You can't use transients while in the minibuffer, unfortunately.

I have just updated the library in Emacs to the latest version, which
supports that.

> Looks this restriction was removed.
>
> See
> https://github.com/magit/transient/pull/111/commits/e17f68aac2067945f530df67a9336d279a79e974

That was already in Emacs; just like the commit that disabled it again.
But https://github.com/magit/transient/commit/7b8a7d718ab8d1811d8635798
finally fixes it.  That comes with a long commit message, but the final
paragraph is just:

> 3. In the third case, when the minibuffer is already active when a
>    transient prefix command is invoked, then that finally just works.

:D

     Jonas