Re: How to canonicalize a time object

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: How to canonicalize a time object
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 17:41:45 +0200

> What's the best way in ELisp to turn an arbitrary time value into one
> that will be as efficient as possible for `lisp_time_argument`?

I'm not quite sure I understand the question -- the `t' type for
`time-convert' is supposed to be the most efficient representation of an
arbitrary time value, but if you don't have sub-second resolution to
your time, the `integer' one is probably more efficient?

Paul would know, though -- added to the CCs.