Re: [External] : [emacs bookmark.el] Sorting by last set

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: [External] : [emacs bookmark.el] Sorting by last set
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:45:51 -0500

On 31 Aug 2022, Manuel Giraud wrote:
Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com> writes:

[...]

Manuel, it looks like this change hasn't been pushed yet. I was about to review it, but I noticed there was some commentary in the thread following up to your post. Did you have a revised version of the patch in response to any of the commentary, or should I just review
the original patch as you posted it on 14 June 2022?

I'll attach the patch below for convenience.

Hi Karl (sorry for this late reply),

With the comment from Lars that "last-modified" could be understood as "Last time it was modified", I think this patch is not required anymore.

Thanks, Manuel -- good to know.

And I'm the last person anyone should apologize to for a late reply, don't worry. (My record is 15 years, I think, but that's not to say I couldn't beat that some day.)

Best regards,
-Karl