Re: A more radical cleanup for make bootstrap?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: A more radical cleanup for make bootstrap?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 16:53:06 -0400

> Would that be a solution that is acceptable to everyone?

To be honest, I can live with a "bootstrap" that does a thorough
build from scratch (and cook up my own "minimal bootstrap").
I think it's technically incorrect to call it "bootstrap", but it's not
like it matters.

I was just assuming there are other people in my situation, but I don't
know it to be the case.

        Stefan