[ELPA] :doc with "README.org" doesn't rename exported texi file correctl

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [ELPA] :doc with "README.org" doesn't rename exported texi file correctly
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 10:16:24 -0500

Hi Stefan, Philip, et al,

I noticed that, even though the `ement' recipe in `elpa-packages' has the same :doc setting as some other packages:

  ("ement" :url "https://github.com/alphapapa/ement.el.git";
    :doc "README.org"
    :auto-sync t)

...the Info manual generated from its readme is not available for viewing in Emacs after the package is installed. To solve that, I had to add this line to the readme (learning from other packages in ELPA):

  #+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: ement.texi

It would seem like this file naming ought to be handled automatically by the build scripts. Or, at least, it should be documented that this is required, otherwise package authors are left to trial-and-error and releasing new versions until it works. :)

What do you think?

Thanks,
Adam