Re: [ELPA] New package: toc-mode

From: dalanicolai
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: toc-mode
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 18:57:01 +0200

I guess it does no harm to explicitly mention it again here (it is also in the usage instructions)...

If you have a scanned pdf, then it is strongly recommended to use the pdf.tocgen functionality.
Using that, then in most cases, you can really extract the TOC and add it to the document in
a (few) minute(s).