Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: sweep

From: Eshel Yaron
Subject: Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: sweep
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:15:09 +0300

>> Yes, as I would currently prefer not to require SWI-Prolog
>> contributors to assign copyrights in order to contribute to
>> this project.
>
> The best/easiest time to get people to sign copyright paperwork is at the
> earliest time.  The more you wait the harder it gets.

Of course, I see that.

Until the package stabilizes, I'll ask major contributors about the
possibility of assigning copyrights to the FSF, and if that works out
I'd be to happy to contribute this package to GNU ELPA.  For now though
my preference remains with the NonGNU archive for this project.

Thanks,
Eshel