Re: Summary by thread in rmail

From: Andrea Monaco
Subject: Re: Summary by thread in rmail
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 12:17:27 +0200

As I've said, my current patch shows a summary of _all_ mail by thread,
but it deduces threads based on subject alone.  I can add detection of
other fields such as In-reply-to and References, as many people seem to
prefer it.

  > This would make it possible to check for a conjunction of
  > conditions.  And membership in a thread, if you're added that, could
  > be one of them.

Applying consecutive filters is a different thing, but it seems a
natural improvement, so I'll take a look.

Andrea Monaco