meta: mailing list problem?

From: Perry E. Metzger
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 19:43:09 -0400

Howdy! Up until a few days ago, email from the list came from

and now it comes from

Note the doubling of the +perry=piermont.com

I suspect someone was fiddling with the mailing list software and ham-handed something. The results of this weren't too bad, just mail ending up in the wrong box. None the less, I'd like to report the problem, though I suspect none of the users of the list know who might be able to fix it.

Perry