Re: eglot.el; delete emacs 26.2 workaround?

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: eglot.el; delete emacs 26.2 workaround?
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 22:49:40 +0000

Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org> writes:

> The code there says it's a workaround for emacs < 26.2, but eglot.el
> currently requires emacs 26.3. So I deleted the workaround (patch
> attached), and that fixed the ada-mode test.
>
> Ok to commit?

I think so.  It sure seems nice to get rid of that ugliness.  Though I
really hope the problem _is_ indeed fixed in emacs 26.3.  I can't
remember the details anymore, and the code isn't version-guarded, so
there's a (small) risk.

Anyway, please remove this newline whitespace before commiting.

+                          (replace-buffer-contents temp)

And thanks!
João