Re: feature/tree-sitter 908aab6144: Improve tree-sitter imenu for c-mode

From: Randy Taylor
Subject: Re: feature/tree-sitter 908aab6144: Improve tree-sitter imenu for c-mode and js-mode
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 03:24:21 +0000

> Instead of a flat list, now categorize imenu entries into categories like "Function", "Variable", "Class", etc.

Can this be made an option? I prefer a flat list.

I don't know how it looked before, but something like:
Struct structName
Field/structName fieldA
Field/structName fieldB
Function func1
Function func2

would be even better (that's what eglot shows on a golang buffer).

BTW, typo on the js change (should be Variable):
> + ("Varieable" . ,(js--treesit-imenu-1 var-tree))

Thanks.