Re: Tree sitter support for C-like languages

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Tree sitter support for C-like languages
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:30:51 +0200

On 15.11.2022 12:56, Yuan Fu wrote:
Perhaps not in C/C++, but other langs could use them.

Also (and here I'm really guessing, not sure what the limitations/benefits of
TS grammars are) there might be other nodes which could change due to the user
writing or deleting code on subsequent lines.
Yes, this is common for comments and multi-line strings. And we can correctly
handle them now, yay (see my other message.)

Yay, thanks!