Menu bar items structure

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Menu bar items structure
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 18:30:58 +0100

Hi,

I'm still trying to improve the X11 no toolkit menus and for this I end
up having to add an entry for each menu bar items.  It currently has 4:
a key, a name, an item_property_def(?) and a starting char position.

AFAIU, those items are stored as a flat array.  So there are many usage
of this magical "4" number in keyboard.c and *term.c to walk this array.

So I guess my question is: could (should?) it not be done with a proper
struct?  Maybe it is historical or maybe I'm missing something?

Best regards,
--
Manuel Giraud