Re: New on shelf: Tree-sitter explorer

From: Randy Taylor
Subject: Re: New on shelf: Tree-sitter explorer
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 01:34:44 +0000

On Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 at 18:54, Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI I added a command treesit-explore-mode, which pops up a window showing
> the syntax tree of the current buffer in real time. This should be useful for
> folks working on tree-sitter :-)
>
> Yuan

Looks and works great, thanks!

I like that the explorer highlights the code that the node represents - perhaps
the inverse could be implemented too? That is, in the buffer being explored
(i.e. the code), when point is moved to the start of a node (or within a node),
it would be highlighted in the explorer.