Re: Completion details and vertical completion format

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Completion details and vertical completion format
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:19:44 +0000

Arash, does the patch below fix your problem? The current code assumes "at least 2 columns", but that's wrong when completion candidates become long enough.

Thanks for looking at this. Your patch fixes the issue here, I've tried it with different use cases I have, also with the external package 'marginalia', and it works.

Thanks for checking.  Now fixed on master.